The International Rescue Water Craft Day is an international day of observance to commemorate qualified Rescue Water Craft operators, crews, volunteers and teams.
The Rescue Water Craft Association (RWCA) established the inaugural International Rescue Water Craft Day on June 21st, 2017 and will be celebrated each subsequent year on the anniversary date.
Rescue Water Craft Day
The promotion of the day symbolizes the dedication, service and commitment towards boating safety and lifesaving. RWCA is the lead agency coordinated events worldwide.
In 2017 the following nations observed the inaugural event by sharing awareness about RWC/PWC boating safety: USA, Poland, Chile, Australia, Canada and Japan.
Event Anniversary Date: June 21st
International Rescue Water Craft Day Motto:
International Rescue Water Craft Day Theme 2018: ‘Because We Care’
Hashtags: #IRWCD #RWCA #RescueWaterCraftDay #BecauseWeCare
The International Rescue Water Craft Day is observed around the world each year on June 21st. Established in 2017 by the Rescue Water Craft Association, IRWCD provides a shared day recognizing the commitment to boating safety and to contribute to the Rescue Water Craft community a culture of safety and best practices.
Ways to participate:
1. Post up your Rescue Water Craft Team Photos or Videos. Represent professionalism and standardization, use #IRWCD hashtags
2. Share RWCA IRWCD theme posts to social media outlets
3. Take a Rescue Water Craft boating safety course
4. Make a commitment to representing Rescue Water Craft standards both in practice and operations
5. Make a video representing your commitment to IRWCD and boating safety, post on June 21st
RWCA JAPAN FACEBOOK